Patch Notes v2.7.0
v2.7.0 - Thursday 27th April
Features[edit | edit source]
- Traps have been added as a new objective reward that can be deployed anywhere. If a Terror walks near one during the night it will trigger, downing them temporarily. It's also worth mentioning that the Infected can deactivate the trap so keep an eye out for suspicious behaviour.
- Added terror voice chat this is a channel only for infected players to help them better coordinate.
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Increased foliage size in the Forest to break sight lines and allow players to more efficiently hide.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Female iron sight animation transition issue fixed.
- The consumable placement in the Asylum has been updated to fix some issues with blood bag spawns.
- The collision box in staff room has been changed to fix issue where players were registered on the next floor without reaching the next floor.
- Fixed exploit in North Stairwell of the Asylum where the player could reach floor 3 before it was open.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Improved animation blendspaces, this reduces the appearance of a character sliding when running and walking.
- Blood splats are now applied to the walls when the player is hit by bullets close to them.
- Armour now displays as a decaying icon in the nametag instead of a bar.
- The gun is now hidden during the tracker animation
- You can now select the output device for voice chat.
- Waypoints were updated, this should have a positive effect on performance.
- The crosshair should be hidden while running