Patch Notes V4.0.5
v.4.0.5 Patch Notes Christmas Event!
Terror Updates[edit | edit source]
- 3 unique terrors each with their own abilities.
- Experiment - Creates a decoy that runs forwards for 5 seconds and releases a smoke cloud after 5 seconds or it takes damage.
- Yeti - Becomes invincible to all damage for 1.5 seconds.
- Werewolf - Howls which disorientates players in human form causing a blurred screen and camera shake.
- Each terror has different speed and health stats.
- Players can select a terror when a match starts. They have 15 seconds from the point they know they are infected to select a terror. The default key for this is T.
- The Werewolf terror is only available to players who have purchased the Werewolf DLC.
- Introduced cosmetic variants for Yeti and Werewolf terrors. Five different skins have been added for each of them.
Christmas Event[edit | edit source]
- Christmas Event: Naughty or Nice?
- At the end of each game you will be awarded Naughty or Nice points based on your XP gained.
- Infected players in that game will get Naughty points, Innocent players will get Nice points.
- With these points you will unlock seasonal cosmetic rewards which you can access from the event interface in the top-left of the main menu.
- As XP Boosts offer 50% additional XP this will also work in giving you extra Naughty or Nice points.
- During this period we will also be offering Christmas Tokens for the Loot Booth.
- Each Christmas Token will give a chunk of Naughty and Nice points based on the reward rarity that you receive, and will also offer a chance at unlocking previous Christmas rewards.
- Maps have been decorated with Christmas objects.
General[edit | edit source]
- Terror health and light health is now shown on the UI when in Terror form.
- Added full french language.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue which caused perk tree points to change to extremely large numbers.
- Fixed players receiving incorrect borders on season start.
- Removed a Halloween head on a spike from the arctic map.
- Moved a door that would block players from going up a staircase in the Asylum.
- Moved a bookcase that was blocking a vent in the Asylum.
- Fixed an issue which caused the terror claw animation to display incorrectly.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- The UI element which shows a player is searching for a game is now shrink on smaller screens.
- Highscores in the profile have now been merged into one tab.
- Various parts of the profile have been visually updated.