Patch Notes V3.00.0
v3.00.0 Patch Notes
Features[edit | edit source]
- Our 2 new characters, Hans and NiNa, have been added into the game!
- Werewolf Terror Skin! Has been added.
- Hungarian and Italian languages have been added.
- Progression Update
- Character levels have been consolidated into one level. All previous XP has been added together to give you your current amount.
- The amount of XP to level up starts at 1.5k and increases up to a flat amount of 10K.
- 10 prestiges have been added to the game. Reaching lvl 100 will automatically prestige you. You lose nothing by prestiging.
- We've introduced a Casual and a Ranked queue. Casual queue allows playing with groups of any size but Ranked queue limits it to 2. You unlock Ranked by reaching level 10.
- Traits are now shared across all characters. You can now only select a normal T1, T2 and T3 trait along with a terror T1 and T2 trait.
- Trait challenges are now unlocked via Loot Booth tokens. If you have previously completed a challenge you will still have the trait. If you unlock a challenge you had previously progressed you will keep that progress.
Main Menu Update[edit | edit source]
- The background scene has been updated.
- An asset revamp! An initial pass has been made so far but more will be coming over the following month.
- The tutorial video link has been updated to the latest version.
- The build number is now shown in the bottom right, clicking on it will bring up the latest patch notes.
- Newly unlocked items are now marked in your cosmetics tab under Profile.
- The Profile button will appear golden if you have unseen cosmetics.
- The Loot Booth button will appear golden if you have tokens to spend.
- You no longer receive a notification when you get an item from the Loot Booth.
Chat & Friends Systems[edit | edit source]
- You can now add friends in Deceit (Steam friends will be automatically imported).
- See if your friends are in game, offline or ready to play!
- When friends with someone you can privately message them and view their profile.
- Party chat was added to the main menu to allow you to communicate while searching for games.
Player profiles[edit | edit source]
- Statistics - See how many times you've stolen an objective or how often your friend gets voted out!
- Daily XP Highscores - Earn Loot Booth tokens and GM Credits by reaching the top 10/100 for XP gained in a day!
- Seasonal ELO Highscores - Earn Bronze cosmetics for reaching the Elo system and Gold/Silver for hitting the top 10/100!
- Reputation Highscores - Compare your reputation with others. You can tip player profiles for 20 GM Credits in the Main Menu or for free at the end of a game.
- Traits - View your progression on unlocked traits.
- Notes - Examine notes found around the game.
- Cosmetics - Customise your characters.
- Match History - View your past 20 games played.
- Loot booth rewards are now shown in 3D to give you a better idea of the items collected.
- If you have traits to unlock you will get both a cosmetic and a trait challenge from cups in the loot booth. Selecting rarer cups will earn you higher tier challenges.
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Terrors now move faster but have less health, when they are downed they re-spawn. When they re-spawn they lose one blood bar segment. A full blood bar is need to transform into terror form but only one is required to perform an execution. So even if you are downed with full blood you still have a chance to execute.
- Infected players now have terror sense during the day period, letting them have a better idea of where innocent players are and making it easier to collect blood.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of environment bugs across all three maps.
- Knife skins have been fixed.
- Fixed players not receiving emblems for reaching Diamond.
- Fixed a bug in the loot booth where the cup selected didn't have the correct reward in it.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- The vents in the Arctic map have been updated to the correct model.
- Optimisation across all 3 maps, Arctic, Forest and Asylum
- Added a skip button to the loot booth. Pressing it will give you a random reward.