Patch Notes V2.8.0
v2.8.0 - Wednesday 4th May
Features[edit | edit source]
- Arctic Map - Available from Wednesday 10th - due to issues found in beta testing
- Fuse System
- Once a blackout has started the Game Master will activate a Fuse Box and deploy some Fuses around the map.
- If you fill the Fuse Box up with Fuses it will cause the blackout to end within 10s.
- You require 3/2/1 Fuses out of the 7/5/3 that spawn to complete the Fuse Box. This changes based on the zone you're in.
- Spawned Fuses will beep and be outlined when you're near them.
- The golden lever in the final zone has been replaced with this system.
- It is not required for the Fuse Box to be filled for the blackout to end but you do need to fill it to escape.
- Map Progression
- Once a blackout has finished only one door will open to the next floor.
- The day periods are now 90/75/60s, scaling based on zone.
- Night periods last 90s.
- Terror Changes
- Terrors now require 3 full slices of blood to be in Terror Form.
- You can only execute players when you have 3 full slices of blood.
- After executing your blood drains over 10 seconds and you will be put back into human form if you haven't already transformed back.
- Each blood bag now gives 1 full slice of blood.
- Health has been increased by 25%.
- Terrors now move 10% faster than humans, down from 20%.
- Fixed a bug where you could drink blood at full strength.
- The Camera flash no longer completely blinds you unless you're close.
- Terror Sense now scans the area every 5s instead of 10s but only detects running players.
- A tips system has been added to the game to help new users, this gives instructions on how to play the game as they play for the the first five matches. For the experienced players they can be toggled off from the game settings.
- Three new sets of diary entries have been added and can be collected on the new arctic map.
- The loot booth cups game now allows you to choose the cup you want to pick.
- Players now can re queue to join a new game while in spectator mode.
- The CCTV cameras used in spectator mode have been replaced with a 3rd person follow camera.
- Replaced the blurry bleeding out camera with a third person camera.
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- You now have 40 seconds of Oxygen up from 30 seconds.
- The 'Vibrant' trait now blinds terrors when they are downed.
- Reworked the 'Vibrant' and 'Come prepared' traits to work more reliably.
- To take into account the changes to the loot booth there has been a reworked the rates of rare loot cups appearing in the loot booth cups game.
- Borrowed Time trait now reduces the time for the door to open by 1s per Fuse you put in the Fuse Box. You will have to complete the new challenge to use it again.
- Reserves trait now has a chance to leave you with 1 slice instead of only using half the blood.
- Heightened Senses' trait challenge has doubled and makes Terror Sense update every 4s.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the wrong map was displayed at the start of the loading screen
- Fixed a bug with the loot cups animations causing them to flicker.
- Removed rock that was covering some spawn points.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Player nametags now fade out the further away you are.
- You can no longer walk through the target shoot objective.
- Easter has come to an end and the easter reward system has been removed.
- New Loot Cups animations
- Added French, Polish, and Portuguese translations