Patch Notes V2.6.0
v2.6.0 - Thursday 20th April
Bugs Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the issue with the camera not being held correctly in the first person jump animation.
- Fixed issues with character appearing slightly wrong and items not being visible on Victory and Losing poses.
- Fixed the issue where the escape door would graphically disappear.
- Fixed the issue with terrors jumping and swiping they should no longer T-Pose while doing this.
- Aim down sights on female characters should now line up correctly with the crosshair
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Terrors can no longer execute whilst getting up from being downed.
- Changed the light generator so they can no longer be jumped on top of.
- You no longer reload your gun after performing a melee attack
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Added the Motion Blur setting back
- Optimisation on the the Forest level.