Patch Notes V2.14.0
v2.14.0 Patch Notes
Features[edit | edit source]
- Added in the Legacy Event.
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Forest gas trigger bug in tunnel fixed.
- Fixed some proxies for the rocks in the forest map
- Fixed asylum gas trigger bug between floor 2 and floor 3
- Knife skins are now working correctly again
- The bug is fixed where both antidotes/trackers could be used at once if you had multiple antidotes/trackers
- The bug is fixed where jumping and using some items (such as traps) resulted in an incorrect message being shown
- Fixed a bug where the shotgun wouldn't disappear from the inventory UI after running out of ammo
- Fixed a bug where the inventory UI would sometimes show the wrong item if a user selected their 3rd item
- Added a potential workaround for users experiencing connection issues behind certain firewalls
- Fixed a bug where the main menu would not show the queue time after leaving a LAN lobby before starting it
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Limited the ability to spam open/close doors.
- The voice line for picking up armour will trigger less often.
- Asylum "low settings" optimisations done
- Added a sound for claiming a proximity objective.