Patch Notes V2.10.0
v2.10.0 Patch Notes
Features[edit | edit source]
- Updated to a new inventory system. Every item and knife is now selectable and is used by clicking instead of pressing 'C' or 'F'
- Players can now queue as a party of 4 again
- Removed 'Launcher Mode'. This means the Main Menu will always be the same resolution as your game.
- Lost & Found now shows the rarity of each item.
- Added automated crash reporting
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- The knife now does 70 damage and provides you with a 10% movement speed buff.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- The Loot Booth will now flip the correctly coloured coin when using it.
- The Centre Objective capture bar is a lot more fluid when other players help you capture it.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter buildings on the Arctic map via doors that aren't waypointed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Terrors to not lose blood and get momentarily stuck if they executed a player whilst jumping.
- The Arctic map now properly shows the environment during Character Select.
- Your camera no longer snaps if you knife while looking up/down.
- Players can no longer spam revive each other.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Removed sways on iron sight aiming to improve accuracy
- Game Master tannoy is less distorted and he speaks less often
- You can no longer destroy levers while in Terror Form.
- The gas blur now only comes into effect half way through your Oxygen bar. Blood splats were also added during the final 10s.
- The flickering of lights during the gas is less intense and brighter overall.
- Added more information to Steam authentication error messages.
- The default icon has been updated with icon selection coming soon.