Patch Notes V1.4
Features[edit | edit source]
- Added animations to the character select screen when switching between cosmetics.
- Added lots of new rewards to crates!
- Character select load outs now persist between games.
- The antidote objective no longer works on yourself - you can now only use it to save your teammates!
- The bleed out time after being executed as been increased, to allow for additional antidote revival time.
- The armour has been nerfed to allow 2 hits from a terror before execution down from 4.
- The stun from the camera flash has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Shooting terrors now only stacks to a 65% slow (down from 75%).
- Terrors no longer have a minimum terror strength of 3 seconds after executing someone.
- Key doors now have text that says if you can't open them yet.
- Downing players by objectives no longer increases the down time.
- Nerfed the regeneration rate of both health and armour.
- Doors now always open away from you.
- Objectives now tell you the item you're taking.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Added the missing blood bag model on top of the blood bag objective.
- Fixed a potential crash bug when lights were being toggled on/off.
- Made it so a player can have both the "tracker" and "key" waypoint on them at the same time.
- Added user feedback for when users can't connect to the server, or can't authenticate with steam (currently the "can't press play" issue).
- Fixed issues with the character skinning, that caused the character's skin to sometimes show through clothes.
- Fixed lag on the end screen.
- Various other bug fixes.
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug where unwanted multiple footsteps occurred
- Fixed bug where reverb channel was not affected by downed state
Environment[edit | edit source]
- Added new areas and new pathways from the ground floor to the middle floor.
- Added some new props.
- Created dynamic objects (e.g. objects that move when shot)
- Removed some lights from showing at the wrong times which was causing an FPS hit.