Patch Notes V1.3
Main Menu[edit | edit source]
- After playing 1 game you don't have to click "click to continue".
- More information was added to the loading screen.
- A link to our community discord was added.
- Deceit is now brought into focus when a game is found.
- 'Archives' is now live! This sections shows the top 10 players for innocent/infected scores per week/month with rewards for the top 100/25/10 players!
- 'Lost & Found' is also released allowing you to open crates and unlock new cosmetics!
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Instead of being forced out of terror form at 0 strength you are now unable to sprint or execute. Your attacks will instantly down players if you get close enough.
- Terror strength no longer increase during blackouts.
- You can no longer take objectives / interact with ammo points whilst in terror form.
- Armour now requires 4 swipes from a terror before they can execute you. Armour can be damaged by bullets (reducing required swipes) but regenerates.
- You now spawn on your own roughly around 2 objectives.
- The holding period has been removed.
- There are now 2 more objectives on the ground floor and 1 more on the first.
- Added a tracker as a new objective. This item, once placed onto another player, tells you their location for a minute.
- The bleed-out time has been increased by 2 seconds.
- You are now able to speak during the character select and end of round screens.
Ingame UI[edit | edit source]
- Health bars have been removed from player nametags.
- An armour/invulnerable icon is now shown below a player nametag.
- You are now notified if you are shooting an invulnerable player or are trying to shoot without ammo.
- The hint to view objectives is slightly larger and fades away after a while.
- Clearer indication regarding keys and stairs was added.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- You no longer regen health after being downed and are instead set to max health on revive.
- Chat now fully functions again.
- The "Transforming" bar no longer shows when forced out of terror form.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to execute as a terror.
- Fixed an issue where the spawning system tried to place infected players out of sight of innocents.
- Fixed a bug where players were in terror form whilst the lights are on.
- The camera no longer flashes after it runs out of battery.
- Reduced the number of cases in which your mic could get stuck on.
- The server connection timeout was increased from 2 to 10 seconds.
- The period allowed for connecting to games was increased from 90 to 120 seconds.
Environment[edit | edit source]
- Upgraded a ward on the ground floor with new flooring and moving curtains.
- Added a new stairway to the first floor in the lobby (old spawn room).
- Added a window between the ward and staff room.
- Improved lighting in the canteen.
- Fixed an area that players got stuck in under a certain staircase.
- Added radiators, plug sockets and small vents around the map.
- Lights in the swimming pool are now always on instead of when you enter the room.
- Removed a lot of visual errors when shooting objects in the map.
- Banisters have been added to the staircases to stop you falling down them accidentally.
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Efficiency of audio (un)loading was improved.
- Fixed a bug where the audio played when downed was looped after death.
- Added melee sounds for other players.
- Added audio for the water in the swimming pool.
Animation[edit | edit source]
- Lethal Injection animation was improved.
- Several instances of character skin showing through clothing were fixed.