Patch Notes V1.1
Features[edit | edit source]
- Voice chat - players can now communicate with eachother via microphone by pressing alt (custom keybinds coming soon!)
- New Objective - Antidote - executed players now bleed out for 8 seconds. If they have an antidote they will be revived at the end of the bleeding, alternatively you can use the antidote on another player who is bleeding out.
- Doubled the camera's effectiveness, and reduced the amount of ammo from 10 to 6.
- Increased the execution terror strength cost by 25%
- Reduced the time a player is downed from 10 to 8 seconds.
- CCTV camera system now follows players around the asylum, and a lot more cameras have been added around the asylum.
- Doors now unlock 7 seconds before the end of the armestice period to help minimise shooting people in the back when leaving the lobby.
- The character select screen now shows the number of people connected, and a list of the connected players.
- Added a mouse sensitivity menu option.
- The top floor now has a key which is required to open an escape door.
- "Invite friends" button is much clearer
- You can now see the number of players currently in the queue
- Menu option added to change the game volume and voice volume
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Matchmaking - fixed multiple issues with grouping players and entering into game.
- Matchmaking now detects connecting players much better to avoid invalid games.
- XP - fixed issue where players were sometimes not recieving XP for their games.
- Party system - fixed multiple issues with players grouping into parties causing problems.
- Fixed a problem with executions failing and not being able to rotate your camera after.
- Stopped showing waypoints to players when dead.
- Fixed an issue with lighting in the asylum being too bright in the dark period.
- Stopped players from being able to interact with other things while downed (e.g. lethal injectioning other players).
- Fixed issue with moving between players in the cctv cameras
- Fixed bug where player damage sound was being repeatedly played
- Fixed an error with showing the XP UI at the end of the game.
- The 'wake up' animation no longer glitches slightly.
- Fixed an issue getting score for ascending to the next floor.
- Removed the ability to damage a downed player.
Environment[edit | edit source]
- Swimming pool and changing rooms have now been added to the map!
- Cleaned up atrium area and added a new fountain.
- Stopped z-fighting issue in the spawn room.
- Added a reset plane below the map to spawn players inside the map if they accidentally fall out.
- Blocked off several locations where players could fall out of the map.