Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
After every month, Player ranks and ELO gets reset. This keeps the ladder competitive and allows new players to compete for top spots in the ladders. Players who;
- Finish in the top 10 will receive a Gold token as well as a Silver and Bronze token.
- Finish in the top 100 will receive a Silver token as well as a Bronze token.
- Finish in Elo rating will receive a Bronze token.
Tokens can be used in the Loot Booth to receive one of the following;
- A Gun skin the same type as the token used.
- A Knife skin the same type as the token used.
- Sunglasses the same type as the token used.
- Wristband the same type as the token used.