Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ranked Rules[edit | edit source]
- Available at level 10 or higher.
- Maximum party size is two players.
- All new ranked players start at rank 20.
- Every five ranks, you will move up a 'stage' in ranks (e.g. bronze, silver etc.).
- Reaching this new 'stage' will make you unable to drop back, season reset overwrites this.
Marks[edit | edit source]
Ranking up requires differing amounts of marks.
|Bronze||Rank 20-16||Two Marks|
|Silver||Rank 15-11||Three Marks|
|Gold||Rank 10-6||Four Marks|
|Platinum||Rank 5-1||Five Marks|
|Diamond||Rank 0||No Marks - Replaced with ELO|
Marks are gained by escaping the game as an innocent, or killing all the innocents as infected.
- Solo innocent escape: +1 mark
- Team innocent escape: +2 marks
- All innocents eaten as infected: +2 marks
Season Reset[edit | edit source]
After every month, player ranks and ELO gets reset. This keeps the ladder competitive and allows new players to compete for top spots on the leaderboard.
- Finish in the top 10 will receive a Gold token as well as a Silver and Bronze token.
- Finish in the top 100 will receive a Silver token as well as a Bronze token.
- Finish in Elo rating will receive a Bronze token.
The banner that displays your name and rank will change colour and border based on your rank in the previous season.
Tokens can be used in the Loot Booth to receive one of the following rewards:
- A Gun skin the same colour as the token used.
- A Knife skin the same colour as the token used.
- Sunglasses the same colour as the token used.
- Wristband the same colour as the token used.